lördag 16 november 2013

Anders 50years

I don't to cards that often. So when I do, it feels much easier to start with a sketch, a lifeline to hold on to - kind of.


I was going to do a card to my brother who just turned 50. (!) And then I used a sketch that my DT friend Ulrika created for SweScrap.


I really liked the sketch, but I turned it up side down, and used a big 5 and 0 instead of a heart. So this is how it turned out....


 ....and this is how it looked at my first attempt... but it didn't feel like me. 


So I gave it a little Mixed Media twist. Much better! :)


I covered up the numbers with a baby wipe and misted the whole card with three different Dylusions mists, in the shade of green/teal.


Then I misted over three different masks, also from Dylusions in the same green/teal shade and also the white mist - White Linnen.


 Then the numbers didn't stand out as much, so I gave them a white outlining and some black scribble.


At first I also covered the numbers with crackle accents. In this close up you can see the crackles, and also that it is flowers in the numbers. Cute, right? :)


I wrote Happy Birthday with gesso, and did some scribble there as well. 

To finish it all up, I added little dots of stickles in some places. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar