söndag 17 maj 2015

Cook Eat Wash Repeat

Good morning! :D


Here is my take on Inspiration Wednesday #2 - iw 1.21.15 with Donna Downey.


I started my background with Liquitex modeling paste and a text stencil from Dina Wakley.


Over the modeling paste I did some glazing with a yellow (Hansa Yellow Light) and dark blue (Ultra marine blue) Golden fluid acrylic paint.


Then on with the collage. This part was sooo much fun. :D I used a tag, tissue paper from T. Holtz, old book paper, thickers, the ungessoed inclusion, corrugated paper, a border from Bacil Basics and other left over scraps. Love it! :)

... almost wanted to leave it like this. ;)


... but I went on with the workshop, took out my palette knife and modeling paste and started covering it all up. Which is kind of cool as well, when everything kind of melts together with the background.


Did some splatter with Liquitex India Ink... always hard to control where the splatters end up. ;)

Covered some of the ones I didn't like with gesso. :P

Did a third glace with Magenta over the collage/modeling paste and kept some of the paint... so it is just a hint of pink... 


Used a scrap from one of my Sodalicious papers, the banner with the name of the paper... 

Isn't this kind of a big part of life: Cook Eat Wash Repeat? & Repeat? ;)


And at last a yummy close up of all the texture with all the layers of paper and modeling paste. :D Yum!

Have a great day, peeps!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar