måndag 10 februari 2014

Crop with Scrap-Perra

Last Saturday I was at a crop with Scrap-Perra in Saladamm. :)
 

I was there quite early. They had made their guest house into a house of creativity. :) Sooo nice!


... and soon it was filed with creative ladies - laughing, talking, chatting, shopping and creating.


It is so much fun to meet in really life. In the middle here is my nice DT-friend Dilorf. I had a blast!


Besides all the chatting, talking, laughing and skiathlon on TV I actually got a couple of layouts done. I'm pleased with that, since sometimes I get home from a crop filed with happiness but with nothing to show for it. This time I got both. :)


I just needed to show you this yummy plate of cup cakes that we got to dig into. The frosting is made by Scrap-Perras children. Yum! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar