torsdag 10 januari 2013

Winter Wonderland

Here is the second project I made with the Scraps of Darkness December kit - A Long December.


The December kit really invited me to make wintery projects. :)


And a tutorial of me making it. I worked with the main kit, as well as the creativity add on and the color add on.


I love to work with layers when I create my Art Journals. Here is a close up of all the layer on this page - paper, paint, wasi tape, angelina fibers, Gelate, stamps and embossing.


An idea of how you can make something look more coordinated then they are. The words from a paper and on from the clear cut embellisments. And of course some stickles, and glossy accents. :)


A close up of the snow flake I did with Angelina Fibers. See the shine and the embossed effect. Love it! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar