lördag 24 augusti 2013

When the baby came

Over at the Swedish inspirational blog, SWEscrapbook, we do a lot of scraplifting from amazing card makers around the world.

Picture borrowed from AnnaBelle.

In the beginning of april we lifted the talented AnnaBelle O'Malley from the US. I just love the happy colors and the flowers on her card.


So that was what I was inspired by when I made my card. Happy flowers in happy colors.

This is a card that I gave to one of my best friends when she got an adorable daughter this spring. All the love to you two. :)


I used Dylusions mist and a flowery TCW mask.

The mists that I used were Bubble gum pink, Calypso Teal and Lemon Zest. Love that combination of colors. :)


This is the back of the card. I kept it kind of simple with a canvas colored ribbon, over the (crazy) misted background. Letting the background speak for itself.


The stamp is a children's song in Swedish, about when a little baby came to the world. I used my embossing powder, Ranger Perfect Medium Pad and my heating tool, also from Ranger. Love the effect of embossing - it looks so luxurious. 


Cute close up! :) I love working with the different characteristics of the Dylusions mists. They blend differently, depending if the paper is gessoed or not. This cardstock is not gessoed, so you can see the drops of different colors of the mist, in the petals of the flower. 


One of the girls in the Design Team at SWEscrapbook did those cute banners for us to use. Thanks, Hannahoj. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar