onsdag 11 december 2013

A motivation page

Today I wanted to show you a page of motivation for me. :)


In August I started a journey toward a more healthier life... and I need motivation to keep going.


I was already eating kind of healthy, but in August I started working out. And finally I started loosing weight. :D


On the background I have stamped with two of Nathalie Kalbach masks from Stencil Girl. Wouldn't that be a dream? - Designing your own masks?! :)

I used mists from Dylusion on the electric circuit mask, and Heidi Swapp gold mist on the crackle mask. You can see the gold on the pink on the top left part of the photo - it shimmers sooo cool.

 
To lighten up the page a bit, I added modeling paste over the crackle mask on top of everything.


The picture is from a training magazine, and I have actually dared to cut out another 5.... so let's see when I reach that goal.

Before I glued the girl down on my page, with mod podge, I added a thin layer with gesso over the mists so that the girl would stand out more.


Doesn't this close up just makes you sooo happy?! :)


Or maybe this one?! :) I love the colors! :)


And as a final photo - this is the page now when I have reached this goal! :) With the staring date and the date when I reached the goal. Happy happy! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Lite sent med motivation kanske men bra jobbat :)
    /Kajsa

    SvaraRadera