måndag 18 februari 2013

Sketch inspiration

At the inspirational blog SweScrap (where I'm a DT member) you can find a lot of fun challenges. On Mondays, for example, we create inspired by a sketch. Last fall, when we started preparing for the 2013 challenges, I challenges myself and drew some sketches. It was so much fun, and I tried to make them with a twist. :)


Today, the DesignTeam are creating with my sketches in mind. There are some amazing layouts, and I love the fact that they seems to like the sketch. :) The sketch has a lot of "white space" and some unusual placements of the photo and title. I hope it inspires you! :)

If it inspires you to create a layout or something, please leave a comment with your blog address so I can see it. :) Or if you like to send it to Swescrap directly, here is the mail: swealster@gmail.com.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar