onsdag 27 mars 2013

Catch them if you can

Doesn't the spring seem quite far away? The sun is there to warm you during the day, but the nights are still really cold with around - 8 degrees Celsius.

Created when I was Guest DT at Scrapptorget.

To help the spring on it's way, I made an Art Journal full of it. :) One of the things I think smells like spring, is when you can hang you lawndry outside to dry.


I started the page by attaching a piece of a kitchen towel, that I have used to mop up mists and paints. Love those! And I love the texture they create on the page. :)


I cut out some clothes, from a piece of scraps (that I got from Stella :) and adhered them with decoupage varnish. When that is dry, I do some shadowing with Faber Castell Big artist Pitt Pens and some doodling with a black unibal pen.


As a final touch I take some of my background stamps to create some grungy texture on my page. :)

I also added some tiny heart stamps that fly across the page...


...they were blown all around by this cute girl, on the next page, who just wanted to spread some love. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar