torsdag 31 oktober 2013

The secret to success

A fun play with one of the couture stamps from Dylusions.


Today I wanted to show you an Art Journal about self confidence - "You have to belive in yourself. That's the secret to success."  Remember that! :)


I started this page by misting with three blue/green shades of Dylusions mists and water. I also misted with water over some masks and "took away" some color.


On top of that I smeared pink acrylic paint over a dotted Dylusions mask, and modeling paste over a mask from TCW. I like the look of white on top of the colorful mists. 

When all that was dry, I stamped a girl with a hat over the page. I filled in the outlines of her with a black big brush pen from Faber Castell, to make her stand out more. I colored the edges with a red stamp pad for a difference. Kind of cool, right? :)


And then I just need to show you a yummy close up of all the layers on the background. Love! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar