lördag 22 mars 2014

Fabulous

When I was at Stockholm Scrap & Pearl last weekend I bought a lot of nice papers from a friend Malin and her store SirapiParis.

She had brought home pattern papers from the Polish web shop Sodalicious. I have been following their blog for a couple of years, and now to finally be able to create with their pattern papers - WOW! :) I'm sooo happy!


I created a layout about my niece with one of their pattern papers as a background...


... and inspired by this sketch - the March Sketch Challenge at the Sodalicious blog. :)


I started out by making a sketchy rectangle with yellow acrylic paint, gesso and a brayer. Then I picked up hot pink thread and my needle and made some stitches to enhance the corners of the rectangle.  


I used some scrap papers in a happy color combination, together with some bling and wood veneers as decorations.


I borrowed this photo from my niece, on facebook, 'cause I just love the photo.. and my niece is fabulous! :)


I think that the fact that the paper has a lot of bicycles on it and I decorated with a wood veneer in the shape of a bicycle only adds to the coolness of the photo... it doesn't have to have a purpose... Love it! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar