lördag 15 mars 2014

Scrap & Pearl - Saturday 15th

The second day of the Scrap & Pearl Event started with a windy morning.


The sun was shining, but it was really biting cold and it had come a little bit of snow slush during the night before.

Today I was joined by a couple of close scrap friends of mine - Stella and Carina. We had so much fun laughing, creating, chatting, talking, shopping, laughing, talking about training, shopping and laughing. Big hugs to you both! :D

I kind of like this view of a scrap table... looking at creativity from above. :)

This is where I have spent my day, with the purple table cloth... when I wasn't shopping, working or running around talking to all the creative people.
I have worked in the shop for Scrap-Perra on and off during the day... helping out with different questions, hosting the sketch challenge and being on call during the workshops. 

An overview picture with lots of color and happiness. :)

This has been a day filled with laughter and creative friends. :) I'm so happy to have met you in this hobby of ours. This is Meri, the girl that I took a Scrapbook for beginners workshop with in the spring of 2008 - 6 years ago (!).

Can't wait til tomorrow! Nighty night... ZZZzzzzzzz

1 kommentar:

  1. Tänk... 6 år!! Och du har sååå mycket fantasi o kreativitet! Jag beundrar allt du gör och hade en underbar dag igår! Hoppas ni hade lika kul idag! Stooooor kram!

    SvaraRadera