The challenge was to use three of everything you use on the page. That is why, in the video, I use the Big Pit Pen on my texture stamps instead of a black stamp pad that I normally use. But it worked fine using that pen, so now I have even more colors to stamp with. :)
- Three distress ink pads - Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick
- Three different pens - scarlet lime black, Faber Castell Big Pit Pen Walnut brown and Deep scarlet red.
- Three masks - Chevron, Mini Blazonry, Mini Frag Flower
- Three words - I love Creativity
- Three hearts
- Three texture stamps - She art, Graffiti, Chicken wire
So here is my first video tutorial - ever.... Be nice! :/
Please, leave me a comment about what you thought about my video. I know that I need to save it in higher resolution, but other comments.... Do you like the length of it? What do you think of the fast forward part? I talked through the whole video, but then it was 20 minutes long... Would you prefer it to be 20 minutes, with more explaining or like this? Do you want more close ups?
The word "love" fit perfectly in the little heart.
I created texture on the thicker letters with my She art stamp from Christy Tomlinson and, as I mentioned before, the Faber Castell Big Pit Pen.
Here is a close up of all the layers I created with the masks, the ditress ink pads and the texture stamps.
Those hearts came out so cute... Love the little doodling around them. :)