söndag 14 oktober 2012

One step at a time

The inspiring blog: Artists in Blogland have a challenge every other week - Fall fearless and fly.


This weeks the theme was The Future

Headline Prompt:  Inventing the Future:  Where do you want to be 5, 10, 15 years from now.  What's holding you back?  What's propelling you forward?  What do you need to do or stop doing to create your future?
Color Prompt:  Warm colors (reds, oranges, pinks, yellows)
Quote Prompt:  "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time." -Abraham Lincoln


I used Modeling Paste to create texture on my page, and then I let ink run across the page. I like the effect, compared to mists, that ink doesn't mix.

6 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful! Such amazing texture! So glad you joined Fall Fearless and Fly!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great texture and I like that you chose cool colors for this one! Thanks for joining Fall Fearless and Fly!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a good idea! I love all the texture, and the colors are beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  4. WoW! Love your texture. I want to reach out and run my fingers over it! Love it!

    SvaraRadera
  5. That does have great texture and beautiful colors!

    SvaraRadera