lördag 15 december 2012

Starry Winter Night

Reveal day for Scraps of Darkness!!!

The kit is called "A Long December".

“And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass."
~Counting Crows~

THE PICTURE WAS REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

Let me tell you that the kit is amazing - so beautifully coordinated. A really wintery feeling to it! :) On my next tutorial I will work with the kit on my Art Journal.  

THE PICTURE WAS REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

This is the Color Add On that includes products from Art Anthology. Two Gelates - Dimensional gel paint - Baby Blue Eyes and Kenyan Copper, and two Colorations mists -  Focus and Rader, and a Gears #2 mask from Prima Marketing. The Gelates are so thick and yummy! You need to watch my video to see the dimension of it, the consistence is WOW! 

THE PICTURE WAS REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

And so to the Creativity Add On. This is a complete starter set with Angelina Fibers - a product I had never seen, but now am in love with! :) The Angelina Fibers are polyester fibers that you melt together with your iron, and the shine is amazing. 

This Creativity Add On includes an 8x8 canvas board, Angelina Metallic Hot Fix Fibers, Stiffy Fabric Stiffener, Snowflake Stamplet for Angelina fibers, yarn and fiber mix, and Bonash starter set, which includes the Bonash and Craft Ironing Mat.


When I saw the colors of the Angelina fibers, I thought of a Starry Winter Night. So that's what I made my theme on my Art Journal.


A close up that shows the dimension of the Gelate, gel paint from Art Anthology, and the shine of the Angelina Fibers. Lovely! :)


I made a video while I created the Art Journal. Enjoy! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar